Annual General Meeting 2019
The British Hanoverian Horse Society (BHHS) is pleased to announce that their Annual General Meeting will be held at Horwood House, Mursley Rd, Little Horwood, Milton Keynes MK17 0PH on Saturday 23 March 2019 at 1pm.
The Agenda will include the presentation of the annual report and accounts for approval, election of committee members as necessary and any other business suitable for an AGM.
There will be refreshments available from 11am onwards with lunch served at 12pm, therefore we will be grateful if you could confirm your attendance.
The BHHS AGM Agenda 2019
On Saturday 23 March 2019 1pm
Horwood House, Mursley Road, Little Horwood, Milton Keynes MK17 0PH
FREE BUFFET FOR MEMBERS AT 12.00
1. WELCOME FROM CHAIRMAN
3. MINUTES OF 2018 AGM
4. MATTERS ARISING FROM THE MINUTES
5. ACCOUNTS 2018
6. ELECTION OF AUDITORS under Article 27
7. REPORTS FROM OFFICERS.
8. RULE AMENDMENTS Changes to the breeding rules in line with German Society
9. ELECTION OF COMMITTEE
Nominated Sandy Senior
Retiring Member Lynne Crowden
Nominated for Election Alison Ramseier
Proposed and seconded by the Committee
10. AOB PLEASE NOTE
- Annual Show, including Show Project Team, WBS and Trakehner Contribution, 2020 Venue
- Office Equipment – Laptop
- Elite Tour and Futurity
- IYB – Austria
- Charitable Trust Status
- Resolutions for the AGM, proposed by Members, will be accepted onto the Agenda only if they have the written support of Five Full Members and are submitted to the Committee at least fourteen days before the date of the meeting Notwithstanding the foregoing, the committee shall be obliged to consider any resolution proposed by an unsupported, individual member, provided that such a resolution is submitted at least fourteen days before the date of the Meeting
- Could members attending please email to Kate Eaton, British Hanoverians to help with catering arrangements.