Update: Stallion Licensing & Mare Performance Test

We have made the very difficult decision to cancel our 2020 Stallion Licensing and Mare Performance Test, which we would normally hold next month, due to the current pandemic.

We are planning to reschedule for early Spring 2021, so please keep an eye on our website, Facebook Page and Group.

If you have any questions then please email us at bhhsuk@gmail.com