The BHHS AGM Agenda 2021
On Saturday 20 March 2021 2pm
Zoom Video Conferencing - Please email bhhsuk@gmail for further information and log in details.
1. WELCOME FROM CHAIRMAN
3. MINUTES OF 2020 AGM
4. MATTERS ARISING FROM THE MINUTES
5. ACCOUNTS 2020
6. ELECTION OF AUDITORS under Article 27
7. REPORTS FROM OFFICERS.
8. RULE AMENDMENTS Changes to the breeding rules in line with German Society
German Society Retirement Rules
9. ELECTION OF COMMITTEE
Nominated Katy Holder-Vale, Judith Davis, Kate Eaton.
Nominated for Election
Proposed and seconded by the Committee.
- Amendments to the Articles of Association
- Regional & Annual Shows, Mare Performance Testing & Stallion Licensing
- Foal Auction
- Video Grading/Assessment for 2021
- Resolutions for the AGM, proposed by Members, will be accepted onto the Agenda only if they have the written support of Five Full Members and are submitted to the Committee at least fourteen days before the date of the meeting Notwithstanding the foregoing, the committee shall be obliged to consider any resolution proposed by an unsupported, individual member, provided that such a resolution is submitted at least fourteen days before the date of the Meeting.
- Could members who wish to attend please email to Kate Eaton, British Hanoverians, to confirm attendance.