The BHHS AGM Agenda 2017
On Saturday 25 March 2017 1pm
Horwood House, Mursley Road, Little Horwood, Milton Keynes MK17 0PH
FREE BUFFET FOR MEMBERS AT 12-00
1. WELCOME FROM CHAIRMAN
3. MINUTES OF 2016 AGM
4. ACCOUNTS 2016
5. ELECTION OF AUDITORS under Article 27
6. REPORTS FROM OFFICERS.
7. RULE AMENDMENTS Changes to the breeding rules in line with German society.
8. ELECTION OF COMMITTEE
Retiring member Sue Sullivan. Nominated Nicole Nelson.
Nominated for Election
Proposed and seconded by the Committee
There is one space available if people would like to nominate candidates.
9. AOB PLEASE NOTE.
- Voting members wishing to propose members for the committee (with their consent) and wish to submit propositions to be considered by the A.G.M. are required to submit them to the Office by the 5th of March 2017 according to Rule 26.
- Resolutions for the AGM, proposed by Members, will be accepted onto the Agenda only if they have the written support of Five Full Members and are submitted to the Committee at least fourteen days before the date of the meeting Notwithstanding the foregoing, the committee shall be obliged to consider any resolution proposed by an unsupported, individual member, provided that such a resolution is submitted at least fourteen days before the date of the Meeting
- Could members attending please email to Kate Eaton - British Hanoverians to help with catering arrangements.